Dennis (lowviz)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he was coming back here next year , every course he took here was just plain fun , he became a close friend even had me talk diving to his son ......rox and i are gutted at this turn of events ,,,,,,,,

he was coming back here next year , every course he took here was just plain fun , he became a close friend even had me talk diving to his son ......rox and i are gutted at this turn of events ,,,,,,,,
The solo class he always talked about?

May his memory be a blessing.

yes plus a visit time , rip friend

My wife, a non-diver, has trouble understanding how you can form friendships through social media like this. How can you be friends with someone you never met?

I have met quite a few people on ScubaBoard over 18 years, and I have been very saddened by the loss of a family members here. This is the latest. No, I never met him in person, but I knew him and feel his loss.

Dennis enjoyed helping anyone in need and was the same in real life as on SB. When I expressed an interest in cave he give me gear to help me set up for tech and took the Intro to Cave sidemount course with me even though he was already certified for cave.

Did you know he was a dog papa and even helped arrange the rescue of a stray in his neighborhood?

I forgot he had his dog he was so crazy about. The walks helped him keep active.

Back
Top Bottom