Dennis (lowviz)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I found out today that a good friend of mine had passed. Dennis was a very very special human. Kind, caring, thoughtful. We had many existential conversations. I admired his outlook and positive attitude. He has touched many folk. I will miss him immensely. Dennis, rest in peace my friend, you touched me, I will always remember you. Super sad. Another awesome SB member gone but not forgotten. Much love Dennis

He was one of my best friends on SB. We did intro to tech three years ago in the hinterlands of northern Ontario with Steve Simpson (abnfrog). Epic trip. I will miss him greatly. He gave me my first doubles wing and was a constant encouragement.

He was one of my best friends on SB. We did intro to tech three years ago in the hinterlands of northern Ontario with Steve Simpson (abnfrog). Epic trip. I will miss him greatly. He gave me my first doubles wing and was a constant encouragement.
Encouraging in all things.

Dennis, sorry didn't really know you, however you are one of us, Rest in Peace

I knew him. Dived with him a while ago on the John Jack with his son. Captain Zero always referred to him as “Dad”. He was the nicest guy you ever met. I really liked him.

As a result of his exhaustive investigation into mask scrubbers on SB, he registered “See Star” as a name for the chemical solution he wanted to market.

RIP Dennis. He was one of the best.

Back
Top Bottom