Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then it looks like you found just the right thread to play on...sounds like you'll fit right in....

I'm probably gonna wear out my welcome and get kick out of this thread like all the other ones.

Now Roy I would never kick anyone off this thread!!! I use a whip..:wink:

Whats a whip? :D (I know I'm asking for it :wink: )

Anyways, can't wait for this weekend :) Had fun on Saturday especially when a seal tap me on my shoulder, thought it was my dive buddy, but it was my nature buddy.

CALIFORNIA ?:11: I hope your at least from SOUTHERN California !:wink:
Carpet Bagger !:D

RoyN:
Whats a whip? :D (I know I'm asking for it :wink: )

Haven't you guys ever heard of a sweet, gentle southern belle? :wink: What ever would make you think that I would wear leather and sling a whip..:eyebrow:

Southern belle? I'm from Middle Northen California, only an hour away from the kelp forest.

Alright Roy!!!! You know I was talking about myself!!!! Don't make me pull out the whip!!! :D .....(I was trying to be a sweet, gentle, southern belle):wink:

Awww...:( Looks like I overstayed my welcome, I'll leave this thread now and go back to North California.

I thought you said you were a southern belle :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom