Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN:
Awww...:( Looks like I overstayed my welcome, I'll leave this thread now and go back to North California.

No No ! Lady Denise only pulls out the whips for those she's REALLY close to. I think she likes you !
You will need a safety word though !:wink:

Who let the monkey out of his cage??? I thought I had chained and bound him where he would never get loose!!!!!:wink:

RoyN:
I'm probably gonna wear out my welcome and get kick out of this thread like all the other ones.

That is what happened to PHD.

Good to hear from you again PHD. Denisegg missed you.

Denise owes him a lashing for being in the area Saturday and not coming to the dive or the dine at Kira's house and eating with us.....mumbling something about not being invited after I sent him a special invitation. If you recall PHD, I even told you to come and I wouldn't make you cook!!!! Just wait until I see you again....you WILL be properly punished...:D

BRANDY:
Still my thread?

Since that is a question instead of a statement you are obviously not sure..:D I appear to have taken possession of your thread...you know as in hijacked...so what are you going to do about it.....you can't turn me over your knee...I am the one that does the spanking around here.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom