Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN:
Awww...:( Looks like I overstayed my welcome, I'll leave this thread

What did you do Roy? When you left you took your avatar with you?:D

denisegg:
What did you do Roy? When you left you took your avatar with you?:D

Oh no are you still misbehaving?
Ok Lady I’ve been waiting and it’s time for you to come clean. I know it was picked up for you. So how was it? What’s it like diving with a wing ? I see your still with us so you must have survived . What holes did you use on the wings when you mounted it? Did you use the same amount of weight? Did it feel as if it was going to put you face down at the surface? Did it feel as if you were losing it during the dive? How did the balance feel in the water? Did you have trouble with air getting hung in the bladder on descent? It's not as if I'm having seconds thoughts or nothing :popcorn:

Mines still looking at me from it’s box (wing and soft Pac) I wake during the night sometimes hearing a small voice saying Tom come dive with me I’ll introduce you to Davy Jones. Then I picture Gary saying
Ha Ha I told you that you should have bought it from me :rofl3:

Well take it out of that box!!! You will never use a vest bc again!! I am in love!! It felt like I had 1/2 as much around me as the vest. Mine is a soft pac also but the harnesses allow you to have a snug fit and it was so comfortable and the tank doesn't move around on you like with a vest. I did use less weight. Of course I had on less wetsuit as well so it is hard to say exactly but I would guess 3 to 4 lbs less. I glided through the water horizontally as you should be swimming and it felt so smooth. I had no trouble with inflating or deflating. I also had no trouble on the surface. I didn't feel like it was pushing me face forward at all, but I did buy the smallest wing, the travel wing so the size of the wing may have something to do with that. Gary put mine together and with the travel wing the straps are just going through the tank mounts. I don't think I have ever had that much balance and neutral bouyancy.
Does anyone want to buy a used Seaquest Diva Deluxe BC? I will never use it again!!!

Hmmmmm....I haven't had anyone arguing with me lately so I guess that means that what I say is not nonsense anymore...:D

Yeah right Frank!! Now you are talking nonsense!!:D

I'd have to think the latter.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom