Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
And another thing....you can't believe everything you read on this thread either....sometimes the real facts tend to get "dramatized" a bit....

Facts? There were facts posted by you in this thread? :D

PacketSniffer:
Facts? There were facts posted by you in this thread? :D

LOL....you'll never know.....the truth is more fun than fiction..:wink: (or at least it is in my life) :D

Tell us some stories woman, we want to hear the good stuff!

You should have been there Frank....Live Bait had a fashion show before the dancing started and there were young girls oiled down in string bikinis walking down a runway....well some of them started with coverups and then took them off...then of course they had a couple of muscled up hunks parading around for the ladies present also....(truth)...(no nonsense) :D

(Teach you folks not to go diving and dining/drinking when Donna and I ask you to go):D

Yay! I'm peeking into the thread again :wink:

This post is post number 667, can't have the evil number 666 now. :D

Are you ok RoyN? Are you on the right thread? There has either been alot of posts deleted on this thread or you have miscounted. It looks like your last post is #536, or you are just full of nonsense??

my post count was at 666 so I decided to post a followup to that post so that the post count would be 667.

Oh so you come on my thread to post your evil number 666 post...gee thanks alot!!! That is all I need is for someone else to give me nightmares....:D

Oh I give myself nightmares all the time. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom