Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denise...tell everyone about your adventurous weekend in Gulf Shores Alabama?:eyebrow: Why don't you start by explaining what a "shot" is to the gang. :11: :11: Love ya Babe! Hope you got back safe. I'm in the airport heading to Virginia. See ya Memorial Day.

Donna!!!!!! You know you are not suppose to drink and tell!!!! Now you are going to make them wonder.....hey, I kept all my clothes on didn't I????..(No I am really asking didn't I?)...hmmmmm...

Okay...so here is the deal...everything was going fine at the fine establishment called Live Bait where we joined some of our fellow dive buddies and I was behaving myself and someone...(I won't name names..but you know who you are) started buying shots and passing them around. I think I was suppose to keep passing them down the line but when one was put in front of me I shot it....I only remember two....:shakehead

A little while later....have no clue how long.....Donna had to drag me off the dance floor (I know , I know...no I don't ....I don't remember how I got on the dance floor)
If anyone was there that night and is reading this please pm me and tell me how I got out there...I escaped from Donna when she went to the bathroom and she has no idea either..

Anyway, thank you Donna for rescuing me before I climbed on stage and started dancing with the band...:D ....You are a true friend and a great dive buddy...

seadoggirl:
It was a fun time had by all. Believe me, I would not let my dive buddy get in any trouble.

Only a TRUE dive buddy would get in trouble with her dive buddy. :)

Michael

Donna had her hands full keeping a close watch on her new dive buddy and keeping her out of trouble...especially out of the water...:D

Ah, I know where her hands were then! :D

denisegg:
Donna had her hands full keeping a close watch on her new dive buddy and keeping her out of trouble...especially out of the water...:D

On your shoulders... Accidentally hit submit on the last post :rofl3:

Yeah... *cough*... that's what happened!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom