Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love the car decal.
Hate you folks living so close to the Ocean/Gulf. Maybe i'll be a snowbird in a few years ! I'd like to know how you can spot em' so I can avoid all the faux pas.
Now whats all this diving discussion ? Didn't anybody do any drunken debauchery over the weekend we can hear about ?:wink:

am looking forward to diving at St Andrews May 20th.

Have you named your dive club yet? If not ,.. how about "suicide divers".

The 20 th is the worst day of the month to dive. I will not be anywhere near the pass ,.. in the boat that day,.. If I could I would bring a camera. I will probably be out of west bay.

The tides are at their worst that day, a spike,.. the highest of the month with the shortest duration. 1.8' change,..Neap/nip would be better in the week with less then half that. Also the spike is at 12:34, corrected at the channel entrance. That is the changing of the gaurd,. Charter boats, fishing, pleasure, diving go out for half days, they are coming in as fast as they can, to return with another charter.

Anyone in the area, plan to dive Morrison Tuesday P.M. Wednesday A.M. and possible Andrews jetties Friday

Now that you mention it... :wink:

Michael

PePaw:
Didn't anybody do any drunken debauchery over the weekend we can hear about ?:wink:

Hmmmmmm.....yessssssss...but nooooooo. not that you can hear about:wink:

ScubaKris:
Have you named your dive club yet? If not ,.. how about "suicide divers".

The 20 th is the worst day of the month to dive. I will not be anywhere near the pass ,.. in the boat that day,.. If I could I would bring a camera. I will probably be out of west bay.

The tides are at their worst that day, a spike,.. the highest of the month with the shortest duration. 1.8' change,..Neap/nip would be better in the week with less then half that. Also the spike is at 12:34, corrected at the channel entrance. That is the changing of the gaurd,. Charter boats, fishing, pleasure, diving go out for half days, they are coming in as fast as they can, to return with another charter.

Alright Mikey what say you? This WAS yours and RocketMan's plan...you wouldn't be trying to waste me now would you?

denisegg:
no, only a pic of me...:wink:

What kind of treasure would that be? :confused:

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom