Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PePaw is loose again!!!! How does he get out of that straight jacket? He is going to have to teach me that trick one day...:D

I heard if you pop your shoulder out of socket, it comes right off. If you can get past the pain.....

Michael

Water was never better at St Andrews yesterday. Took the boat out, past the splash on the way throught the channel , if anyone was on it, at about 11 A.M. +. At the andrews jjetties point, 20' of water you could see the bottom from on board the boat. Went about a mile out, then a couple West,.

Always see at least one pod of Dolphins, Yesterday there were so many Pods for about a mile, Jetty side of Shell on the ocean side for about a mile,, Watched hundreds of turns in the water and several sma;; ones jump out.

The wife and I hit the inside of the bay Caught Black sea bass, Sand Perch, Jacks (3) Crab, lost a Spanish, lost a puffer, 24 cats

I don't like diving it on the weekends do to the amount of boat traffic, I will be diving it in the next couple of weeks.

Ambulances were busy, bike week. I almost got one, I wonder what the limit is on those guys. Just cut in front of me. I don't know hwat is with theier attitudes, no helmet, cut in front of a 4 wheel drive 8 cylinder Bronco puylling a boat , with lots of insurance?

I am looking forward to diving at St Andrews May 20th. It will be my first time to dive there. I was feeling withdrawals this weekend....wanted to be in the water so bad. Last Sunday at Pelham was my first dive in a month! That is just nonsense!!!

ScubaKris:
Ambulances were busy, bike week. I almost got one, I wonder what the limit is on those guys. Just cut in front of me. I don't know hwat is with theier attitudes, no helmet, cut in front of a 4 wheel drive 8 cylinder Bronco puylling a boat , with lots of insurance?

I was down last year during bike week. Most of the nightly news was taken up by coverage of motorcyle accidents.

When they cut in front of you, why bother trying to avoid them. Just start keeping score instead :D

fender-score.jpg

I did'nt try to avoid them,.. in fact. My wife hey watch out slow down . I said I have lots of insurance, if he doe'nt care why should I. Hey out of the thousands, I think I saw two helmets, one actually being worn.

Back
Top Bottom