Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
No, a good start for you is to use you as a marker on our treasure hunt in July. We will bind and gag and chain you to an underwater wreck about 60ft down at the beginning of the hunt. After a few weeks, we'll start posting clues on where you can be found...:D

Oh lord! Denise I think that's the first time you've had me laughing hard! :rofl3:

philmottrek99and02:
Arrrggg but I be hoarding a chest of rum! :D
with a chest of rum Denise would be volunteering to hold the chest and be the treasure lush err I mean marker.

panhandvr:
Denise would be........the treasure.......

Now Jon, I know how valuable you think I am but I can't be given away as the treasure :wink:

You can't have a lady pirate without a whip! Every good pirate movie had their mates tied up and whipped.

06:28, taking the boat to Pate lake fishing four a couple, be at Morrison in the P.M. diving. I was there yesterday at about 2:30 P.m. , lots of divers and people. Plan to take the boat out in the A.M. at St Andrews, thene a tank at Cypress or blue Saturday P.M. or Sunday.

In your best pirate voice...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love to go swimmin' with bow legged women and swim between there legs !

I love all this talk of chest, chains and treasure, but have a question,
is treasure and booty the same thing ?:confused:

denisegg:
Now Jon, I know how valuable you think I am but I can't be given away as the treasure :wink:
haha because there are no takers and if they did they would ask for a refund

PePaw:
is treasure and booty the same thing ?:confused:

In some cases yes :blinking: .....:wink:

but I agree with Frank

In some cases no :shakehead ......:D

Back
Top Bottom