Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PacketSniffer:
Hmm... Now THAT sounds like fun (especially the wine part). Does one have to be bound by 7mm wet suit strips and whipped with a jon line by the boring broad before allowed to join? :D

:blinking: We welcome almost all divers. You need to be fun, sweet and interesting. No boring broads here! We love to dive down here and are always looking for new folks to join our little community. Stay tuned, we'll tell ya where and when and all ya need to do is show up.

We are south Alabama so a 7mm is rarely needed. And I don't even have a jon line?:huh:

Donna,
You are being too nice again...don't you get it? He wants to be bound, gagged and whipped....:wink:

you guys cut her some slack...she is still in training.:D

denisegg:
Donna,
You are being too nice again...don't you get it? He wants to be bound, gagged and whipped....:wink:

you guys cut her some slack...she is still in training.:D

Can we get a pic of you in your leather?

Ohhh God NO!!! PLEASE! For the love of all the women in neoprene!!!!!!!

Although, it might be good. :wink:

Michael

Yes, if you saw me in my leather, you would never want to see a woman in neoprene again.:wink:

frankc420:
Can we get a pic of you in your leather?

What you want to see? Me, Donna, or both of us in our leather..:wink:

Yes, me in leather would ruin it for you on anyone else.....you just can't learn can you Jon?:wink:

Okay i'm back ! I'm in outpatient services now. My treatments have been reduced to just twice monthly !

So what did I miss ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom