Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh snep your my hero!

As for diving this weekend.. even IF I was invited (which I wasn't *wipes away the tears*), I wouldn't be able to because of a wedding. Yep, 20 minutes ruins a whole day. Bummer huh!

Although, if that 'beach house' is opened majority of the time, I'll occupy it sometime for you if you wish :D I'm not a cute DM, but I'm a cute broke married scuba diver who needs a place to crash so he can access wonderful dive opportunities *breathes* yeah! :)

Clay, are you sure you want to invite Denise into your house to spend the night? She may not leave in the morning.. and if she drinks that night, your wife may end up whoopin dat arse when she tries to sneak up in your bed at night :11:

seadoggirl:
We my dear... we are going to Pete's. Come down Friday night and stay at the beach house, we'll go dive with Gary and DM and then drink wine on the pier. It'll be a blast. Come on, stop thinking and just do it!

Hmm... Now THAT sounds like fun (especially the wine part). Does one have to be bound by 7mm wet suit strips and whipped with a jon line by the boring broad before allowed to join? :D

hope you have a high thresh hold for pain

seadoggirl:
If you want to do salt water come down here. Put yourself in the capable hands of Denise and I. Don't worry little boy, we wouldn't hurt you!:wink: Seriously, come dive just for the fun of it.

panhandvr:
hope you have a high thresh hold for pain

If that was directed at me, I most certainly do. I was married once. :11: :wink:

LOL denise will deinately oblige you with a whippin and numerous other torture techniques

panhandvr:
LOL denise will deinately oblige you with a whippin and numerous other torture techniques

No Fear

panhandvr:

Well Jon is the one that keeps coming up with all the ideas for my new cool toys......makes you wonder just how tortured he is...:wink:

PacketSniffer:
Hmm... Now THAT sounds like fun (especially the wine part). Does one have to be bound by 7mm wet suit strips and whipped with a jon line by the boring broad before allowed to join? :D

Now does that really sound boring to you? :D

Back
Top Bottom