Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright....I am drinking rum...no more thoughts.....tell me when and where to show up?

Andy has to work Saturday, but I can be there.

In about two weeks, I've been cleared by the boss, I'm going to go diving somewhere. Just not sure where. I'd like to get to salt water to get my weight right there but, I'd also like to go to ABWA and maybe (if I can get an instructor there) get my AOW and nitrox done.

What do all of you suggest?

Michael

mwhities:
In about two weeks, I've been cleared by the boss, I'm going to go diving somewhere. Just not sure where. I'd like to get to salt water to get my weight right there but, I'd also like to go to ABWA and maybe (if I can get an instructor there) get my AOW and nitrox done.

What do all of you suggest?

Michael

We have a dive and dine May 19th and 20th..

If you want to do salt water come down here. Put yourself in the capable hands of Denise and I. Don't worry little boy, we wouldn't hurt you!:wink: Seriously, come dive just for the fun of it.

seadoggirl:
Put yourself in the capable hands of Denise and I.

Ohhhhhh Donna....don't tease them tooooo much!!!!:wink:

denisegg:
We have a dive and dine May 19th and 20th..

Ohh yeah. I might be able to do that. We'll see as the date gets closer. I'll add that to my calendar.

Michael

seadoggirl:
If you want to do salt water come down here. Put yourself in the capable hands of Denise and I. Don't worry little boy, we wouldn't hurt you!:wink: Seriously, come dive just for the fun of it.

I'll need to buy a weight pouch if I do decided to go to the salt water area. Actually, I need to buy some anyways. Fully dressed in my 3mm Henderson setup, I'm a little to positive at 1200psi. I guess I'll order one tonight.

Michael

denisegg:
Am I the right people snep? :Kissy:

I know you're not Frank...:D

Divers welcome.

seadoggirl:
Everyone, pay attention for a minute... Gary has five more places on his boat for Saturday. Let's make it a group trip and book it before it gets taken. Come on it will be fun!

Wish I could. I have to be in Mobile for in-laws 50th anniv. Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom