Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D Oh NO!!!!! I am an addict!!!! Someone could have told me!!!

Computers............in the 70's when we wanted information for our homework,...we had to go to the library and look @&#@ up, if we wanted to chat with divers we had to go to the shop and hang out,.. then back then we had beer in the dive class.

Video games were differnt as well,... they just got faster and harder until you died,....a lot like life!

Back then divers carried a big knife,..just like high school

panhandvr:
PLEASE! dont ruin leather for me .

Jon!!
I have a new toy in DDD...It is a nice white jacket (it even has leather straps) and I think that it is just your size!!!:D

A Whip?????? I've already worn out two or three....:D

Or four...

*rubs his left butt cheek*

Michael

philmottrek99and02:
and that is a good start?

No, a good start for you is to use you as a marker on our treasure hunt in July. We will bind and gag and chain you to an underwater wreck about 60ft down at the beginning of the hunt. After a few weeks, we'll start posting clues on where you can be found...:D

Wait a minute...it's a treasure hunt....there would be no incentive to find you.....

Back
Top Bottom