Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright it is suppertime and I am hungry...what are you guys cooking for supper? I will take the best offer...

Alright it is suppertime and I am hungry...what are you guys cooking for supper? I will take the best offer

Hmmmm,...I think I better leave that one alone. It reminds me of the time I was sitting in a bar in Yuma AZ in 83, A girl at the bar pulled a cherry out of her drink,..without thinking asked if anyone wanted her cherry?

The moral of my story is ...if you can't cook...ye need not apply...:D

Now that kind of reading between the lines will get you into trouble....I am not that hungry.....

snepdiver:
I have got to get in some gulf diving this summer. I will have a lot more time for diving after my Bonaire trip in 26 days, But who is counting?

Speaking of counting....calories that is....how much did you say that carry on could weigh? I have been on a diet but I am not sure I have lost enough yet to meet the weight limits?:D

saltydawg:
double post ...

Is there some sort of rule against double posting?.....I must have missed that one..:D

denisegg:
Is there some sort of rule against double posting?.....I must have missed that one..:D

Denise... most likely that was the result of Scubaboards not responding quickly and he hit the SUBMIT button again, which sometimes results in a posting the same thing twice.. Since you can't delete a post, most people just edit them and put in the words 'double post' to minimize reading impact to others.

No, he will post, and then think of something else to say and apologize for posting again right behind his last one...I was just teasing him for apologizing for it...

....like there is something wrong with multiple consecutive posts :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom