Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, it's a start, and as you know, we're in that dark and cold time of the year. The sense of humor usually starts improving in March, and reaches its maximum in late July.

What's that smell?

Oh. I recognize it, it's....

Attachments

• ********.gif
    ********.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 52
damn PHD...shows the kind of company you keep

Yep, it's a start, and as you know, we're in that dark and cold time of the year. The sense of humor usually starts improving in March, and reaches its maximum in late July.

Hey Chris....it is a bit cold here right now...don't let the sense of humor of some dictate the few....I plan to dive on New Year's Eve..

Hey Chris....it is a bit cold here right now...don't let the sense of humor of some dictate the few....I plan to dive on New Year's Eve..

Good morning, Denise. :coffee: I've missed you! What have you been up to the last couple of days? I'm diving in Oslo on New Year's Eve. I think we'll be 5-10 people, and probably light up the bbq afterwards. :)

Good morning, Denise. :coffee: I've missed you!

:shakehead: Back to square one... You obviously have not met her in person yet, so we'll give you some leniency here. But, you need to be careful, you're on treacherous grounds as it is.

I think we'll be 5-10 people, and probably light up the bbq afterwards. :)

Is it an indoor bbq? Don't flames freeze if left exposed up there at this time of year?

Is it an indoor bbq? Don't flames freeze if left exposed up there at this time of year?

Sometimes, but you can break them off and eat them as popsicles. Tastes hot, cold and bbq. :)

It's about 0 now, but if the forecast is correct, we'll have -17 on the 31st. In that case, a bonfire is more likely. :wink:

Sometimes, but you can break them off and eat them as popsicles. Tastes hot, cold and bbq. :)

It's about 0 now, but if the forecast is correct, we'll have -17 on the 31st. In that case, a bonfire is more likely. :wink:

I feel your pain, looks like we'll be suffering through about 55 degrees for new years, dropping down into the 40's at night!

Back
Top Bottom