Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3299258845_5543ced48f.jpg

I'm out of the country at the moment, and decided to share some pictures of where I am.

Does anyone recognize these?

2337851590_394c868f25.jpg

The Trinity church in Arendal, but you probably knew that, since you're here. :wink:

The other pics are from Songe, a few minutes east of the city center. Arendal Undervannsklubb (Underwater club) is located in this area. :) It was founded in 1966, 10 years after the first recreational dive course was held in Norway. It was organized by Thommes Diving at the police station in Arendal.

Oh, well... At least spring, summer and autumn is nice, and there are actually people who like snow and freezing temperatures. So while I'm looking forward to spring, I enjoy a well insulated house, warm clothes, good boots, and the promise of a great vacation in Florida. :D

A positive thing about snow, is that you become really good at shoveling it. And when you're all done after shoveling for 2 hours straight, you know there will be another workout waiting for you tomorrow.

CIMG0118-640.jpg

Since last night.

Oh, well... At least spring, summer and autumn is nice

Well, there's one month to look forward to...

there are actually people who like snow and freezing temperatures.

Yeah, there are also people who like to be pierced with metal, and hung from ropes...

So while I'm looking forward to spring, I enjoy a well insulated house, warm clothes, good boots, and the promise of a great vacation in Florida. :D

All unnecessary if you actually lived in FL, oh wait, I do! :D

A positive thing about snow, is that you become really good at shoveling it.

You're good at shoveling it, alright...

And when you're all done after shoveling for 2 hours straight, you know there will be another workout waiting for you tomorrow.

They have a term for this, it's called masochism. You sicko.

:rofl3:

You're right. Let me just find a sponsor, get a green card, and I'll quit pretending. :D

Denise will sponsor you, but you won't like what she'll ask for in return...

Hey, I pretend to be ok with the snow and everything. I'll manage. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom