Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*censored*

Obviously you were overcome with sympathy that your words were too extreme for this family forum.

Thank you for caring. Fear not though, I shall persevere.

I am concerned though, weather this winter might even drop below freezing, once, or twice.

Obviously you were overcome with sympathy that your words were too extreme for this family forum.

Thank you for caring. Fear not though, I shall persevere.

I am concerned though, weather this winter might even drop below freezing, once, or twice.

Yes. Caring. :wink:

Yes he is too kind...He should beat the hell out of you...

Yes he is too kind...He should beat the hell out of you...

Why would he do that, after all the kindness I've shown him?

I have helped him with his silly accent, shown him the dangers of befriending you, taught him that his humor is lacking (even though his recognition of my comedic genius is dead on), and demonstrated how inconsiderate it was for him to whine about the weather he's experiencing, when folks like me are really suffering from the cold.

Heck, he should be sending me thank you cards stuffed with cash, not that I am asking for such. (I won't decline them either, I'll PM you my mailing address.)

Once again Egg Lady, you're way off base.

I'm out of the country at the moment, and decided to share some pictures of where I am.

Does anyone recognize these?

2337851590_394c868f25.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom