Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So that takes care of me. :wink: Now what is everyone else going to do? :D

Denise, I have plenty of room at the beach house this weekend if you and Andy want to stay with me in Gulf Shores.

Thanks Donna. I had wanted to make a weekend out of it and spend the night Saturday night but I have last minute weekend house guests. But I let them know that I am still going to go to the Earth Day Dive. I will leave my house around 9am Sunday to get to Gary's Shop by 11:30. It would be tempting to spend Sunday night though. I don't know if Andy could get out of school Monday but I could get out of work...I am the boss you know :)

panhandvr:
oo i pitty the person that spends a weekend with you.. now that would be torture!
Really diving and dining with her is not bad. I do not know about spending the weekend with her though. I guess her hubby would have to answer that question.

Clay you are just tooooooo sweet......you have learned to behave and be good :wink:

Now Jon on the other hand......it just make take a few more beatings for him but I think he can learn to comply..:D

The only futile resistance is going to be the urge to flog you...:wink:

and since the urge to resist is futile...come on Jon and get your whipping!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom