Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ooohhhhhh...asking for it aren't you????:wink:

Yea!!!!!!!!!!! Another new forum to tackle. :wink:

But now I won't know which one to talk in...decisions...decisions....I guess I'll just have to talk in all of the local forums....wouldn't want anyone to feel left out..:D

It's all yours and SeaYoda's fault!!!! You wanted a Panhandle forum...someone has to make all the Panhandle divers feel welcome :D

....while we are on that subject...since I am geographically challenged, exactly what area would this cover? I usually post the plans for dive n dines in the Deep Dixie forum even when we dive in the Panhandle....now what am I going to do?:shakehead

Listen she is also pirate challenged. I hired some honest thugs to take a picture of Denise this past weekend. What do yall think? Pretty good likeness IMHO.

Attachments

• Denise.jpg
    Denise.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 47
I swear, SB needs a live chat room so Denise will stop posting one liner messages every 15 seconds :D

So what are you saying Frank, that this a dead chat room? You wouldn't be referring to Jon's basement would you?:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom