Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jon,
what are you doing out of your cave? I thought you vampire bats only came out at night..:wink:

And anyway, that is another good job for you. You can paddle my canoe when we go to Cypress, unless you have a boat with a motor. Either way, you'll be doing the work.:D

haha easy daywalker. Im always around .. As a matter of fact i will be making the cypress trip on sat but no motor on the canoe however i may just take a jetski .

panhandvr:
haha easy daywalker. Im always around ..

Tis true...do you ever sleep? :wink:

panhandvr:
As a matter of fact i will be making the cypress trip on sat but no motor on the canoe however i may just take a jetski .

:rofl3: Jetski!!! This is the first I have heard of this trip!! My invitation must have gotten lost in the email...too bad I have out-of-town company Saturday...I would just beat an invitation out of you..:D

im sure it got lost with all those taxes being filed.

panhandvr:
im sure it got lost with all those taxes being filed.

Alright...well, I'll let it slide this time with just a few lashes with the whip...but don't let it happen again...

denisegg:
I thought there was only ONE boat of doom!!!!!!!!

Denise.

You need to see the Original "Boat of DOOM" thread that 'started it all'

http://www.zendiving.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2806

The first "Boat of DOOM" pic posted by PHD is my boat. (Before the 'stylish new rims & tires' I installed).

This is also the thread that where he bought his boat, which then created the 'motor envy' that ensued. He now has his own motor on his 'boat of DOOM' that he can 'terrorize' MDB with. (there is a video of that also).

So much fun, so little time.

panhandvr:
haha easy daywalker. Im always around .. As a matter of fact i will be making the cypress trip on sat but no motor on the canoe however i may just take a jetski .

heck why not. Some idiot took a JetSki out to the Orriskany.

LOL cypress might be overkill . The Oriskany a bit much . The Ft Pickens Jetties on a regular

So just how many divers will this jetski hold...including gear?:D

Back
Top Bottom