Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
Sorry I must leave you in bondage and suspense, but I have to go to a client's office today....I'll be back later to set you free.....or maybe not...:wink:

Did anyone ever untie jhbryaniv yesterday?:wink: He's got to report for duty in a few days..

RocketMan:
There is a group from Decatur going down to Vortex on May 18-20. I'll probably camp at Vortex to hang out with the group at night but do my diving at the jetties. I'm not interested in diving Vortex (already got that t-shirt and hat).

What about Morrisons and Cypress? Have you been to those yet?

denisegg:
What about Morrisons and Cypress? Have you been to those yet?

Morrisons...yes
Cypress...no, at least not yet.

Cypress is a beautiful dive. You'll have to go there at least once. The canoe/boat trip isn't bad...especially when someone else does the work or lets you ride in their boat with a motor.:D

So, are you offering to paddle the canoe or do you have a boat & motor (for the boat)

YAY! Go nonsense!!! Whoops, wrong state :).

RocketMan:
So, are you offering to paddle the canoe or do you have a boat & motor (for the boat)

Why that's utter nonsense...:D I have never paddled in my life (I always get someone else to do that for me) and I don't own a boat (I just find someone who does):wink:

I thought there was only ONE boat of doom!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom