Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhbryaniv:
As long as they don't include booze or adult oriented reading materials. . . they can be as big as we want. . . We are trying to figure out how to get a hot tub over there right now. . .

Well darn, I guess that means I won't be able to send myself...:wink:

denisegg:
Well darn, I guess that means I won't be able to send myself...:wink:

Which category do you fit into? The reading material or booze ? :hmmm:

Well, I don't read much so that wouldn't be a problem...but I never travel without my booze...:D

denisegg:
I've been wanting to go to St Andrew. I was just thinking about that this morning for a dive n dine in May. I have never been there.
There is a group from Decatur going down to Vortex on May 18-20. I'll probably camp at Vortex to hang out with the group at night but do my diving at the jetties. I'm not interested in diving Vortex (already got that t-shirt and hat).

denisegg:
Well, I don't read much so that wouldn't be a problem...but I never travel without my booze...:D

:rofl3: Guess you can't come visit then :)

jhbryaniv:
:rofl3: Guess you can't come visit then :)

And I was sooooo looking forward to it...I had already bought this new beautiful black leather....ummm....NVM..:wink:

:eyebrow: I am still allowed to get pictures while in the states :D:10:

jhbryaniv:
:eyebrow: I am still allowed to get pictures while in the states :D:10:

LOL....but then you would never leave....:wink:

And thats a bad thing :huh:

jhbryaniv:
And thats a bad thing :huh:

No, not at all.....but I wouldn't want to be the cause of you not reporting for duty...:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom