Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

panhandvr:
LOL perfectly preserved

Jon I must say you are quite the worthy adversary....your resistance is "taxing" to contend with. :wink: I have been taking it easy on you thus far.....don't make me get rough with you..:D

snepdiver:
Denise was quite a few days. I know, It is hard to believe. But it is true. She was acutally working. Tax day.

Yes, an angry mob of clients showed up at my door and chained me to my desk....I resisted but to no avail...I was finally able to free myself Monday night and make it to the liquor cabinet.:D .....

PePaw:
Okay...been gone a couple of days.
What did I miss ?
Whips ?
:wink:

Poor Clay got a little sassy and had to be reprimanded:wink: ....is that broken rib healing ok?

snepdiver:
Denise was quite a few days. I know, It is hard to believe. But it is true. She was acutally working. Tax day.
"Working" is a strong word to use...

RocketMan:
"Working" is a strong word to use...

RocketMan!!!! I haven't heard from you in eons...I thought you might have gotten launched into outer space in one of your rockets:D

What the hell is going on in here!!!!!

Just the usual nonsense...whips, chains....but we have added some new toys...torture devices and poison :wink:

No ball gags? Dang you got rid of all the fun stuff. . .

denisegg:
RocketMan!!!! I haven't heard from you in eons...I thought you might have gotten launched into outer space in on of your rockets:D
Well I had been "working"...the flight test was a success and there will be small lull before the next one.

jhbryaniv:
No ball gags? Dang you got rid of all the fun stuff. . .

Oh that was suppose to be a surprise...I know just who I'm going to use that on...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom