Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh...worst, the bathtub just exploded :11:

Otherwise, I'm just having my crazy day today where I'm more crazy then usual. :D

You weren't in it at the time were you??

I was in it when it exploded...it had a funny feel to it, but could only do it once. :)

So....how was your day today Denise?

Here is some fun video to make this thread even more nonsense. :D

Lyrics:
"Look at me I'm a kitty cat, I wear a bowl of peanuts for a hat. If I eat them all I will get fat and blah blah blah, I'm a kitty caaaaat!" (more)

So....how was your day today Denise?

I've been doing "alot" of nonsense...I have been having to work..:shakehead:..have a big project due tomorrow..I'm still not quite through but should be able to finish tomorrow. I had to go to Mobile today to a cont'd education class....no fun...

...........but, I leave in one week for vacation!!!:D

I've been doing "alot" of nonsense...I have been having to work..:shakehead:..have a big project due tomorrow..I'm still not quite through but should be able to finish tomorrow. I had to go to Mobile today to a cont'd education class....no fun...

...........but, I leave in one week for vacation!!!:D

Can I come along in your vacation adventures? :D :dork2:

Why sure Roy!! You can fly from California to West Palm Beach and meet us there and sleep on the couch..AND.....take me diving everyday....

..........now does that sound like a deal or what..:D

Help me Roy!! :D I've been working to hard lately...My post count per day is slipping....Brandy would be so disappointed in me if I ran out of nonsense...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom