Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NUTS! I am a) going to bed or b) start drinking heavier AU lost the game.

I blame Tubberville for that one... jerk wad sat there and let the clock run out from 38 seconds when he had 2 time-outs and could have used those to get in a couple more plays to hopefully put the Tigers in Field-Goal range, which could have won the tie-breaker.

Instead, he let the clock run down and put USF on a level playing field.

yeah...I had a houseful of Auburn fans last night and today.....I've been hearing it all day.......

...as cold as 52 in a wetsuit.:D

Why? .....I know cold and thats definitly dry suit temps:):)

That is NOT cold. Try 36 in a wetsuit . . .

The primary difference for comfort in a wetsuit versus a dry suit is not the water temp (assuming a properly fitting wetsuit), but the surface conditions before and between dives. A cold winter day is when a dry suit really comes in handy. On a hot summer day, with cold water, I'd just as soon dive wet.

Ken

and how about my LSU Tigers? yeah, and against a top 10 team at that. that was a beatdown that no one expected.

I think someone needs to send Frank Beamer a case of

0006210333306_215X215.jpg

Has football started already? I did not notice. HA. It does help with dive site crowdedness on Saturday though. Yeah.

That is NOT cold. Try 36 in a wetsuit . . .

The primary difference for comfort in a wetsuit versus a dry suit is not the water temp (assuming a properly fitting wetsuit), but the surface conditions before and between dives. A cold winter day is when a dry suit really comes in handy. On a hot summer day, with cold water, I'd just as soon dive wet.

Ken

Hmmmmmm....took you a little while to get caught up on the conversation didn't it ken....weren't we talking about that about 6 months ago?....Keep up man keep up!!

Oh and one more thing Ken...what is notso.....it that kinda like nonsense?...everything you say is notso?

And what ever happened to Friggincold? This 80 degree summer water been toooo much for you?:wink:

Awww....I really need to go diving...:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom