Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clay, are you going to be around tomorrow? The family and I are heading to B`ham tomorrow and possibly staying the night. Maybe we all could meet up and have dinner.

Michael

Clay, are you going to be around tomorrow? The family and I are heading to B`ham tomorrow and possibly staying the night. Maybe we all could meet up and have dinner.

Michael
Dinner sounds good. I have to work until 4:00. After a shower and some fresh clothes, We could do dinner. What area are you staying in? Or what part of Bham are you heading to?

Okay, cool. I think down by that mall, that's on the hill. I forget the name but, it's near the Cheese Cake Factory. AND, that's only if there are rooms available. I see Auburn is playing a home game.

Think I have a chance?

Michael

Okay, cool. I think down by that mall, that's on the hill. I forget the name but, it's near the Cheese Cake Factory. AND, that's only if there are rooms available. I see Auburn is playing a home game.

Think I have a chance?

Michael
Probably. Auburn is about 2 hours from there. You should bo OK. Is the mall The Summit?

Probably. Auburn is about 2 hours from there. You should bo OK. Is the mall The Summit?

Ahh, I'm not aware of where much of anything is there. Good.

Yeah, the Summit!

Michael

We can meet wherever you like for dinner. The cheesecake factory is pricey though and there is equally good food much cheaper around that general area.

Well, I just mentioned that as a point of reference. :wink: The hotel we are gong to try to get is around there somewhere.. Indoor pool too.

Michael

Just come dive with us . We could figure out how to kill you easy:crafty:

Nah, I'll let nature care of that for me but thanks anyway. :wink:

Well, I just mentioned that as a point of reference. :wink: The hotel we are gong to try to get is around there somewhere.. Indoor pool too.

Michael
I got it. I'll PM you my cell number in case you lost it. You can call me tomorrow afternoon and we can figure out where to dive and dine with no dive.:rofl3:

I still have it. :)

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom