Dema Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tnt2020

Registered
Reaction score
Can Someone Go Over To The Apd Booth And Ask About The Full Face Mask They Are Developing. Price Avaialabitly And If It Is Similar To Any Thing Currently On The Market?

Thanks In Adavane Have A Great Time At Dema

I just got back from Houston and the show.
I went by APD/SDS and they didn't say anything about the mask when I asked about updates.

If you're refering to the FFM pictured in their website and the Evolution flyer, that's the Dräger Nova FFM. The mask is already available, and there were three at the show even though Dräger (Aqualung) wasn't: One at Ocean Technology Systems, who displayed it with their comm system installed, as well as a couple at IANTD displayed with a Megalodon.

Dräger offers connectors to their rebreathers (Dolphin, LAR V, FGT) and regulators (Shark), the one at IANTD's booth had the FGT's connector hooked to Meg hoses.

Sorry I can't give you APD specific info.

Hmmm i think FFM are making bailout even harder...
I still remember the discussion with Tony Maffatone about bailout on FFMs...

caveseeker7:
I just got back from Houston and the show.
I went by APD/SDS and they didn't say anything about the mask when I asked about updates.

If you're refering to the FFM pictured in their website and the Evolution flyer, that's the Dräger Nova FFM. The mask is already available, and there were three at the show even though Dräger (Aqualung) wasn't: One at Ocean Technology Systems, who displayed it with their comm system installed, as well as a couple at IANTD displayed with a Megalodon.

Dräger offers connectors to their rebreathers (Dolphin, LAR V, FGT) and regulators (Shark), the one at IANTD's booth had the FGT's connector hooked to Meg hoses.

Sorry I can't give you APD specific info.

We've also got the Widolf DR-600 with DSV, TX-100 second stage, and OTS military comms, (which you ran off before looking at, Stefan), at the IANTD booth.

Now why would I do such a foolish thing, Rob?
Not only did I see the mask, but I photographed it. :D
Both the one at the IANTD booth as well as the one on display with the Tiger CCR.

Check your mail later, I've got a pretty good shot of your case.
I'll send you a copy before you take it diving. :wink:

In regards to the show:
I covered it for Rebreathers Worldwide, and will start working on the pictures later on. I'll get them to Janwillem asap.
Lots of good stuff: SportKiss, "recreational" Ouroboros, DiveRite CCR prototype and more. :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom