DEMA 2005 Roll Call - Who is Coming?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roakey:
Hey Brah,

Lived in Makawao in the early 70s! :)

I'll probably be in the Scubaboard booth off and on on Tuesday...

Roak

Aloha Roak,

Hey, you know that Makawao was just recognized as the 9th most wealthy town inthe state and the most wealthy town on Maui?!!!

I'll try to find you at the booth and "talk story" for a bit! Where are you coming in from?

Shaka Doug:
Aloha Roak,

Hey, you know that Makawao was just recognized as the 9th most wealthy town inthe state and the most wealthy town on Maui?!!!

I'll try to find you at the booth and "talk story" for a bit! Where are you coming in from?
It was a ghost town when I lived there, last time I was there it looked like Santa Fe with all the "quaint" studios, etc.

I'm coming in from Colorado Springs.

Roak

I'll be there.

joefdiver- AKA Joe - Scuba Sport Magazine #2563. Also receiving my SSI Platinum Pro 5000 Award this year!

---------- Post Merged at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:56 AM ----------

joefdiver- aka - Scuba Sport Magazine, Booth #2563 will be there! Also receiving my SSI Platinum Pro 5000 award this year!

---------- Post Merged at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:56 AM ----------

joefdiver- aka - Scuba Sport Magazine, Booth #2563 will be there! Also receiving my SSI Platinum Pro 5000 award this year!

My husband will be in LV for a different meeting; however, we were wondering if a person can just go to the convention center and wander around looking at booths????? Is there a fee to get in to look around? We don't have a business....just dive enthusiasts!

My husband will be in LV for a different meeting; however, we were wondering if a person can just go to the convention center and wander around looking at booths????? Is there a fee to get in to look around? We don't have a business....just dive enthusiasts!

This is a fairly old thread on DEMA so perhaps the mods will want to split it into whatever the latest DEMA discussion is...?

Anyways to answer your question, DEMA is an industry show meaning that you must have "valid credentials to be admitted" and there is a cost to register. Details on what's considered industry are posted @ DEMA Show 2012: CREDENTIALS REQUIRED

Of course enforcement of this is a topic that comes every year and something others may be able to elaborate on more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom