DEMA 2005 Roll Call - Who is Coming?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll arrive Wednesday night and will attending the show Thursday and Friday
with my rebreathing buddy Stuart (schford) from London. :D
We'll be at the Sahara, monorailing to the show. :wink:

Hope to see y'all
Stefan

The Sahara is another one of my favorites (away from the thick traffic) but the Stratosphere has a better buffet. :wink:
I'm anxious to check out the monorail too. I've heard of people who take their kids to the Newark Airport just to ride the 'rail, cheap amusement ride. :D

Both my wife (also an instructor) and I are going. We'll be there with other staff from Chris Sawyer Dive Center (St. Thomas). We're going as buyers. Oh, and free stuff collectors :D

Staying at The Hotel at Mandaly Bay, a bit of a hike to the convention, but we figured when in Vegas...

Chris

friscuba aka Steve Frisbie of Wanna Dive in Kona going solo (wife's gotta work, bummer) as an attendee. Staying down at the Tropicana. I'm looking forward to the monorail, probably will be sick of it in 3 days. Buffets however... I've got 5 days to explore.

My family and I are staying at the Hilton also

I'll be there.....taking classes Friday and Saturday but other then that I be stocking up on freebees! I'm at the Hilton too.

Joe

I"ll be there all week. Staying at the Hilton.

I will be there for the entire show.. I will be working The ANDI booth #3837
Joe

DebraW here attending as a buyer for my shop Surface Interval Scuba. We are staying at the Luxor hotel. We rented a car and will drive back and forth to the Convention center. Arriving Sunday and leaving late Tuesday night. We have a lot to cover in one day! We have an appointment at the show with Zeagle at 12:30 on Tuesday. I didn't know they were going to show the computer! I am looking forward to that. I feel that is one area they were missing out on. We are also shopping for a nitrox system. We are VERY excited about that!!!! I did the show in one day when I went to Miami a couple of years ago. It was an expensive day of shopping! 2 weeks and counting!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom