DEMA 2005 Roll Call - Who is Coming?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least maybe for thursday and maybe friday. No better time to hook up with people I have beenmissing all year and get some deals done.
Susan

Both my wife Vicky and I will be there.

Vicky will be representing Manta Pacific and I'll be working
in the Steam Machines booth (#3733)

I'll be there (well, only Sunday night - Wednesday afternoon), staying at the Luxor.

Roak (aka Roger Oakey)

Aloha All,

Just got the plans worked out...I'll be getting into LV late Monday night and spending 4 days checking out the show. I would love to meet some other SCUBABOARDERS. I haven't been to a DEMA show in quite a few years so it will be great to see how it's come along.

Got a special "Hawaii residents" deal and will be staying at the Sahara. They say it's close enough to the convention center to walk. Last time I was in Vegas was 1985 so it's all gonna be a brand new expereience for me. If anyone wants to meet for a drink, shoot me a PM and let's get together and "talk story".

Shaka!

scubachris:
Both my wife (also an instructor) and I are going. We'll be there with other staff from Chris Sawyer Dive Center (St. Thomas). We're going as buyers. Oh, and free stuff collectors :D

Staying at The Hotel at Mandaly Bay, a bit of a hike to the convention, but we figured when in Vegas...

Chris

Hey Chris...remember me? I used to work for Peter at Coki Beach Dive Club back in the early days. We had the old white van in the beginning then worked up to the Coke Truck. I managed the place from 1989 to 1994 for him. Prior to that I worked at Frenchmans Reef for Sea Adventures and before that at VIDS for Marvin. I know I never saw you down there (at Coki) much but I used to see Homer all the time. Anyone else coming from St. T? It would be nice to run into you and catch up on the VI latest news.

Now I have my own scuba tour biz here on Maui called "Shaka Divers". Kind of similar to ol' Joe Vogels company. Today was my 7 year anniversary of "Bus Dives". Man how time flies when you're having fun! I'll look for you there in Vegas.

I'll be in the ScubaBoard booth most of Wednesday and Thursday. Come by and say Hi!

I frickin live her in Vegas and wont be going! Its during the week, and I simply cant take off any more work. I am taking off 2 days next week for Interbike convention and more later in October and November. I will probably lose my job if I take off any more time. Anyways have fun all and post pics and stuff of all the good juicy stuff all us non-attendees are gonna miss out on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom