Roll Call - Whose Coming?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Given how many ScubaBoard members will be attending this show we would like to put together a list of the names. Please post your handle, and how you are attending the show (as an exhibitor or attendee). You are also welcome to include your real name and what business you work with if you like. We will put this information back into a list and hopefully we'll all have an opportunity to say hello to a few other members!

SubaBoard staff members to include:
Pete (NetDoc)
Colin (cbulla)
Jenny (Scuba_Jenny)
Hermit Crab

Exhibitors:
Chris (Sea-Diver) - Zeagle / Rapid Diver
Chad Carney - Zeagle
Ryan - Reef Photo & Video @ booths 206 & 208

Attendees:
PalauDiver
Justin (obxdiveguy)
Dive in Adventures
AlexRodriguez (Alex)
Chad Carney
Scott (KBeck)
Scott (Padipro)
debersole
Johnoly

Sea-Diver Chris will be there!
Exhibitor

I will be helping demo the new Rapid Diver with the Zeagle Team. Definitely stop by and say hello.

The location of this show is just minutes from some killer diving...I am thinking about popping under the Blue Heron Bridge for a quick dive if anyone is interested.

obxdiveguy will be there, aka Justin. I just moved from NC to Ft. Lauderdale, FL and am looking forward to the show.

I am coming also, "Dive in Adventures" aka Shane. I am NOT working! Coming as a visiter. I haven't booked my hotel room yet, where is everyone else staying? I will definatly be coming by the Scubaboard booth to say hello. Are you guys going to have some shirts for sale at your booth?

Sea-Diver, Bring an extra Rapidiver for me. I want to dive that thing.

Both Padipro (Scott) and I (Krista) will be there.

As a word of warning to attendees, I just realized today that this weekend is also the Palm Beach Marathon (Saturday), literally 1/10th of a mile away, so plan for even more traffic than you think, as there will be many roads nearby shut down...........

Anybody needing directions or hotel advice, just throw me a PM.

Hermit Crab and I will be there to help in the booth, and to walk around a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom