Roll Call - Whose Coming?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly will be there Saturday Afternoon

On Saturday after the 5pm closing of the show, a bunch of us are meeting at a bar called
Wet Willies which is just 2 blocks directly across and down Rosemary ave from the convention center.

palmbeach.gif

Everyone is on there own and it's just a meeting up place to get a whole bunch of D2D/ SB people together to share some stories and take some photo's at this casual place.

I'd love to convene at the bar Johnoly but I can't do it with my 1 & 3 year old :D

Well, that will make it easy to figure out who I am at the show, won't it!

In-show report!!

Met and am looking at Chad Carney right by the SB booth... have the SingleDivers booth on the next row over and talked to Kamala.. Actually, I've talked to so many cool people that I have to pull out biz cards to remember them all! :)

Newbie to the board here, but I'll make either Sat or Sun for sure. I work about a stone's throw from the site.

Looking forward to meeting some SB members in person.

This thread is for last Years show! I know there is a new thread someplace, just can't find it right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom