Deep Into Deco Pre-order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, send me the link to electronic version of the book please (if you can).

Best,

Igor P

Sent from my PAP4500DUO using Tapatalk 2

Can't get it on Kindle. Need to fix that.

If you mean by then 2008, then for instance; position on deep stops, "seriously" considering hydrogen, using antioxidants, to name a few.

What's your position on deep stops (as related to your book)- the early 2010-12 yea or 2013-14 nay?

Shows as out-of-stock on Amazon. When will they have stock?

As soon as they ask for stock (hopefully soon)! The publisher has stock but they have to place an order. We can't just send them some books.

You can still order. Your card won't be charged before they ship it.

---------- Post added April 26th, 2015 at 03:13 AM ----------

This is why I went with createspace. Never out of stock. Print on demand.

I'm not the publisher actually. The publisher is not out of stock, Amazon is. As soon as they ask for quantities, they'll have it in their warehouse.

---------- Post added April 26th, 2015 at 03:13 AM ----------

Can't get it on Kindle. Need to fix that.

There's an electronic version; ePub not Kindly though. More info here: Best Publishing Company - eBook Deep Into Deco: The Diver's Decompression Textbook

---------- Post added April 26th, 2015 at 03:17 AM ----------

What's your position on deep stops (as related to your book)- the early 2010-12 yea or 2013-14 nay?

The book describes it from its early days all the way up till the divers' position in December 2013's poll.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom