Deep 6 Outfitters live service clinic in the GTA... who's in?

Do you want a Deep 6 service clinic in the GTA?

• TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I'm not in the GTA, but I'm in! Here's my money!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I suck, so... no.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would recommend against the weekend of 17-18 March. Some of us will be traveling into the GTA and would prefer not to deal with people on the 401 who have been out for St Patrick's Day (especially when St Patrick's Day happens to be on a Saturday this year).

I would recommend against the weekend of 17-18 March. Some of us will be traveling into the GTA and would prefer not to deal with people on the 401 who have been out for St Patrick's Day.

Haha, I’ve never noticed (or heard) it being an issue but I’ve been living under a rock most my life.:p

Last edited:
Haha, I’ve never noticed (or heard) it being an issue but I’ve been under a rock most my life.:p
There are certain days when IMHO it is best to not be on the road.
New Years Eve
New Years Day
Superbowl Sunday
St Paddy's Day
May 24
Canada Day (or 4th of July if you are south of the border)
Anytime after 4pm during Oktoberfest (near KW)

There tend to be too many people on the roads on those days who maybe should have found another way home. (But this is wandering off topic.)

All I know is if I am driving up to Toronto I am going to Chinatown and getting some pastries.

When I was a kid my family went up to Toronto every summer and I always got honey buns in Chinatown. That was a couple decades ago at this point but I remember them being the best thing since sliced bread.

When I was a kid my family went up to Toronto every summer and I always got honey buns in Chinatown. That was a couple decades ago at this point but I remember them being the best thing since sliced bread.

Childhood memories are always the fondest!:rolleyes:

I am hoping that the location will be somewhere out by the airport. (If it is in the east end of the city, then that could be a deal-breaker for me.)

I am hoping that the location will be somewhere out by the airport. (If it is in the east end of the city, then that could be a deal-breaker for me.)
The Arrogant Worms didn't say anything about eastern Toronto in their song about Ontario. Maybe they just assumed people knew... :)

If this goes through, someone should hold him hostage until he makes an e-learning course on reg service! Charge a few bucks for it like Steve Martin does with his sidemount videos.
Who is to say I'm not planning just that? I did post in my reply that lead to this thread that I was. However, the in person is more fun and also will save a few bucks.(doing at par)
I had hoped to have the online class up by spring, it will be $200 USD and also have a lab component that the student will have to book and do (also online) with a Deep 6 service class instructor.

By the way, in what world do people think threatening me with being kidnapped will get me to do something? For that this just moved to a tier lower than anything else priority.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom