Deep 6 Gear Excursion DC: what would you change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Passing along the update I saw this morning. Sorry for the screenshots but I can’t seem to copy the text and paste. I know others are eagerly awaiting this updated firmware.

Attachments

• 3E7929DC-F906-4389-8FF9-CC0545EDDE22.png
    3E7929DC-F906-4389-8FF9-CC0545EDDE22.png
    180.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 967C2FD6-9A81-4000-9598-55B55DDC6986.png
    967C2FD6-9A81-4000-9598-55B55DDC6986.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 84
I completely forgot about this update coming. Hopefully its out soon. Got some trips planned in the coming months.

If we are testing with qualified individuals in the "wild"...that is good news. Maybe the "December release" was to release it for user testing....not to the general public...is what was meant? :p

I will keep patiently waiting :)

If we are testing with qualified individuals in the "wild"...that is good news. Maybe the "December release" was to release it for user testing....not to the general public...is what was meant? :p

I will keep patiently waiting :)
They are also testing with multiple dive computers on the same pole.

Just so everyone knows, Subsurface now supports the Deep 6 Excursion thanks to @dirkhh!!!!

Awesome dive computer just keeps getting better and better;

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

Just so everyone knows, Subsurface now supports the Deep 6 Excursion thanks to @dirkhh!!!!

Awesome dive computer just keeps getting better and better;

View attachment 714981
View attachment 714980To say this comes as a surprise would be an understatement, but it’s a happy surprise. Were you able to get the dives to download ? Did you use desktop or mobile version ?
To say this comes as a surprise would be an understatement, but it’s a happy surprise. Were you able to get the dives to download ? Did you use desktop or mobile version ?

To say this comes as a surprise would be an understatement, but it’s a happy surprise. Were you able to get the dives to download ? Did you use desktop or mobile version ?

Didn't have time last night, going to give it a go this afternoon, but I'm sure it works.

Edit - it has also been updated and included on my android phone. I use it to download.

Screenshot_20220329-143520_Subsurface-mobile.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom