Dec 13th Beach Diving Lauderdale by the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kosh once bubbled...
I'm sure Jenny will still be on her first dive when we are ready to jump in. You just don't breathe do you Jenny?

Actually, since I always dive with a buddy, I finish my dive when my buddy runs low on air....so maybe you will be joining me for dive #2...especially since I don't think you would want to make a sunrise dive!

MikeJacobs once bubbled...
Yes, but only after giving your buddy the "WHAT? I STILL HAVE 2999# left incredulous signal."

Lol! Nice one Mike. Hope the weather improves for the weekend. I really don't want to lug all my gear down there only to be shut out. Oh well, if it happens, it happens!

Anything promising in the forecast or it it still to early to guess?

:hart: I am so glad ya'll love me so much!:hart:
'Cause I know ya'll aint jealous!

sunrise dive sounds interesting. Just need to plan when to leave Ocala to get there. Planning on doing the Grove that week-end so an early morning dive Sat might be nice. Will I need my doubles to dive with you Jenny ?? LOL

dutchfin once bubbled...
sunrise dive sounds interesting. Just need to plan when to leave Ocala to get there. Planning on doing the Grove that week-end so an early morning dive Sat might be nice. Will I need my doubles to dive with you Jenny ?? LOL

Dutchfin,

Yes you will need your doubles to dive with Jenny!

Yes Jenny we are all jealous and we love you.

I admit to being a hoover, but even with my hp120 I cant keep up with her. That girl is amazing!

..............Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Thinking I should sling my pony too.... Then again, she should have enough gas for in case of an OOA. LOL Sounds like you all have a fun bunch down that way. Is the weather co-operating?

dutchfin once bubbled...
..............Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Thinking I should sling my pony too.... Then again, she should have enough gas for in case of an OOA. LOL Sounds like you all have a fun bunch down that way. Is the weather co-operating?

I asked the same question (about the weather) but they are all suspiciously quiet about that. Let's hope the winds die down and mother nature cooperates with us. :boom:

It has come to our attention that what the weatherman predicts is true 50% of the time. However there is no rhyme or reason to figuring out when they are right or wrong! So, it is of my opinion that when planning this dive outing, nobody will really know what the weatherman is 50% accuratley forecasting until Thursday or Friday...even then, it is subject to changes...aarghh.... give me the summer months of clear warm water!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom