Dec 13th Beach Diving Lauderdale by the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No tips on stopping the freeflow. I got home and took it to diver's direct and they fixed it free of charge. The only other way I know is to remove it and dive with the primary only.

Mike, I think I can officially accuse you of hijacking a thread---naughty naughty!

So, are you and Marvel in (given the gods smile on us and bless us with some reasonable conditions...finally)?

Jenny--what time you wanna meet? I'd say not quite so early.....9/9:30 ish....remember, I don't speak before noon!

On a good note, Daryl seems to bring good weather with him, so we have some luck in our favor!!

So, anyone else want to join up---if it's a washout, we always find something to do!!

We also plan on some AM boat dives on Friday, if anyone cares to join then as well--we're stilldeciding on exactly where; leaning towards Boynton or south.

So, who's up?

Cableman tell your wife not to feel like the lone ranger. I dove Venice the 15th with the group from here. I am used to diving Palm Beach and wearing a skin, in Venice the water was cold so I wore a 2 piece wetsuit and on the first dive I burned most of my air simply trying to stay down. Once I adjusted my weights (from 6 normally to 18 lbs) I did ok. It was tough getting out of the water with the extra weight but it beat floating up everytime I stopped to pick up a sharktooth.

Well... Krista.... I was hoping to be gearing up for dive 2 round 9:30ish!

Anybody up for a sunrise dive... like as in watching the sunrise from below? In the water by 6:15 or so...hot coffee afterwards....

BIGSAGE136 once bubbled...
I will be there watching the sunrise. Shall I fetch you Sir Duncan's
coffee?
UMMM, yum...sounds good...
And Krista- I am laughing so hard at your post, I just don't know what an appropriate response would be!
See ya then!

Hey guys I might be able to make it that dive. I have dove in worse weather as a couple of you can attest to lol. If nothing else we can all drive down and eat breakfast like in hollywood lol...

So it doesn't appear I can make the sun up call. Will be watching for anything after 1p though. Hopefully a late afternoon dive.

On a good note, Daryl seems to bring good weather with him, so we have some luck in our favor!!

I don't know if that's entirely true, but if we happen to have good weather, I'll take the credit. :)

What are things looking like now? Winds still high?

Our monster snow storm was a dud. Still cold enough tho that I'm looking fwd to some warm weather this weekend.

I'm sure Jenny will still be on her first dive when we are ready to jump in. You just don't breathe do you Jenny?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom