Dec 13th Beach Diving Lauderdale by the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sat. looks good weather wise on the East coast but pretty shaky for Sun. on the West coast. But then again, I'm not planning anything..................

Hmmm... I have plans.. company xmas party saturday night. I have to be lookin purty with a dress shirt and all for that uh-fair... I was debating a black wetsuit with a tie though...

I just checked the weather for the east coast and it going to be a little rough.
Enjoy the food though.
If someone tries to dive take lots of pics. I like the pics.

Fred

We watched some divers go out last night but they didn't stay long. I'm guessing that by now the water is clearning, but won't know until later this afternoon when I actually kick out to see for myself. My neighbor still claims we'll have a good day tomorrow and plans to dive with us.

Oh, and I completely missed the fact that this is the Boat Parade weekend. There are lots of places to watch from nearby (not from my place) and of course you'll be here before parking becomes an issue, so maybe make plans to stay.

If you don't want to stay, you'll need to get off the island by 7pm.
I have a couple of Christmas parties, so I'll be leaving about 7pm and not returning until after midnight. Until then, the apartment will be open.

!
Until then, the apartment will be open
Mike, You really are a nice guy! That is very sweet of you to offer your apartment till 7pm. Thanks in advance for your hospitality!

FWIW, on my way to work this morning I saw the airplanes taking off to the west...that means the wind is blowing from the west, flattening out the seas... IF anybody was interested...LOL

Either way, "IF" we were to get together, it would still be a good time with good ppl despite the winds of fate

To halt all production of wind for a 5 hour period starting at 6 am
on Sat. They said they would do their best to try:)
Hope you guys have a ball.
Fred

LOL ! Fred, thanks for your help. Sorry you won't be able to join us if we were thinking of getting together. I'm sure I'll get to dive with you somewhere along the way

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom