Dear Dork Divers Advice Column – Ask us your questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN:
Yeah you're right merxlin, its just those California D.I.R. from the nor.cal. forum has been giving me so much problem I just want to run them over with a tractor, but I won't do that, I'll just calm down a bit and think of them as blabbing fishes instead. :wink:

When you feel the need to run someone over with a tractor, give me a ring. I can make some arrangements... :eyebrow:

merxlin:
Remember the ultimate DD reply to critiques of your gear/dive methods is "So what?".

I think the proper response, is "smile and nod." I believe the occasional "So what?" is acceptable. But use of the term, "thanks for the tip" is quite satisfying when you (and the other Dork Divers in your life) are the only one who knows what you're really thinking... :eyebrow:

Anyone else having problems getting smilies to insert? I've had to do it manually today.

scratchmyback:
Those are very cool! Do they come in pink? Will somebody try to steal them off my tank when I'm in the water? Can I beat them with my snorkel?

No. You cannot beat them with your snorkel. Remember, a snorkel is not in competition with your tanks. Therefore, neither beats the other. There are no losers. Only wieners.

merxlin:
I've always been a fan of royalty. Although "Queen" is pretty lofty. And there are a few other DD's who may challenge you for the throne, most of them women. :rofl3:

LOL true. I am only a lonely servant here~~ I guess it's just because I've been called a drama queen~~ that queen sticks in the mind. :winky:

I would vote for Trucker..she seems to be the real queen..I can only hope to grow up like her. :)

Trucker/CupCake, You have my vote, my queen - I am at your service.:wink:

Dave

trucker girl:
This one is screamin', "buy me!" scratchmyback! Now that would look hot with your pink snorkel!

Too cool TG!! Now you have me wondering whether I could get a zebra snorkel to match! Maybe I could just paint zebra stripes on it instead? Whaddaya think? Pink & black zebra snorkel? Or maybe some rhinestones on it instead?

Smilies aren't working for me right now either.

trucker girl:
When you feel the need to run someone over with a tractor, give me a ring. I can make some arrangements... :eyebrow:

Everyone knows you only use the tractor to dig and fill in the hole.

trucker girl:
I think the proper response, is "smile and nod." I believe the occasional "So what?" is acceptable. But use of the term, "thanks for the tip" is quite satisfying when you (and the other Dork Divers in your life) are the only one who knows what you're really thinking... :eyebrow:

I have a whole list of responses with alternative meanings that TOS prevents me from posting here, but "I understand what you are saying". :crafty:

trucker girl:
Anyone else having problems getting smilies to insert? I've had to do it manually today.
And if you have ever had your smilie manually inserted, you know how painful that can be.............:D :D :D

merxlin:
Everyone knows you only use the tractor to dig and fill in the hole.

Yeah, but it's a really big hole!

merxlin:
I have a whole list of responses with alternative meanings that TOS prevents me from posting here, but "I understand what you are saying". :crafty:

Walkin' the line, are ya?

merxlin:
And if you have ever had your smilie manually inserted, you know how painful that can be.............:D :D :D

Hmm- you'll have to ask erparamedic what the medical term for that is!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom