Dear Dork Divers Advice Column – Ask us your questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear Dork Divers,

Shouldn't the logo at the top of the page be DDHMF - Dork Divers Have More Fun?:eyebrow:

RoyN:
Dear Dork divers

Don't take this silly but this is a real question. Can I still watch Mozart operas and still be a dork diver?

I'm pretty sure that watching Mozart operas pretty much guarantees that you're a dork... I mean... unless you're watching Mozart operas and thinking about how much smarter you are than me. I watch movie's. Like Legally Blonde and Miss Congeniality.

trucker girl:
How did I get voted queen? I'm the CupCake Girl, remember? I don't think you can refer to royalty as Cupcake Girl. And, no, I'm not asking to have my title changed. (Net Doc- stay away!)

How? Well, we need a queen. Cupcakes are pretty dorky. Perfect for the dessert of a reining monarch to enjoy.

I kinda have a few powers around here too~~ Can I change your title to Queen of the Dorks? :winky:

TRUCKER GIRL & ERparamedic for Dork Queen!!!!!!!!! We could rotate it based on how dorky you are in a given period....

I wanna be a dork queen :blinking: And then I can sit on a corvette and wave and everybody and stuff. Not to mention be in a white shiny dress. :D But then I'll probably be put into a mental hospital.

Anyways, no I'm not going to be any smarter even if I watch Mozart's opera. The only opera I like is Don Giovanni where Don Juan goes down to hell in the second Act. Horrible. :11:

OK, we now have rotating painted toenail pink snorkel wearing queens. :dramaqueen:

Man, I've lived in So Cal waaaayyyy too long. I don't see anything wrong with that sentence.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm DQ...............oreo blizzard, or butter finger

Suggestions anybody...? Whats a dorky thing I can write on my tanks?

dontaskme:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm DQ...............oreo blizzard, or butter finger

Peanut Buster Bar!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom