Dear Dork Divers Advice Column – Ask us your questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the " NO Way ! REALLY ? THANKS "

or you use your snorkel as a bubble pipe, and blow bubbles, and ask them if they can do that with their fancy tanks ?

trucker girl:
Hmmm... compliment. Not a compliment. Compliment. Not a compliment.

Decisions, decisions.

I'm going with compliment!

Yes, my dear queen ~~it was meant 100% as a compliment! Even us dorks must have someone to look up to. :)

TG ( aka CCG) thanks for the clarification oon LDS. I thought that SB might have been a LDS site, which would have been akward, since Im not one, and I have NO business being on a site like that............

trucker girl:
Oh great. I'm inspiring dorks to become dorkier. And even merxlin looks up to me, apparently.............
That doesn't exactly set the bar really high..... but I do aspire to your level of Dorkdum. On the other hand, Ber has those ears!

trucker girl:
Oh great. I'm inspiring dorks to become dorkier. And even merxlin looks up to me, apparently. I've really "made it" don't you think? I can go to my high school reunion with confidence now!

Dear Dork Queen,

At my last high school reunion (20 yrs.), the prom queen was the one sitting in the corner looking miserable! You belong where you believe you should. Believe that you belong among those who you feel are the best and the brightest and let your freak flag fly!

If you're having fun, others will love to have fun with you!:cheers:

trucker girl:
Sweet! Now go take out my trash!

Given you live in the frozen tundra and only visit us here in sunny SoCal, it may take me some time to get there!

However, when you roll back to the Fontuckey Truck Stop, heat up the foot warmer and give me a shout out on 19. Then, provided I can make it past the lot lizards without being accosted, (me having this body of Adonis:rofl3: ) I’d be happy to deliver the Queen of Dorkdom’s rubbish to the nearest trash receptacle.:wink:

Dave

Dear Dork divers

Don't take this silly but this is a real question. Can I still watch Mozart operas and still be a dork diver?

Back
Top Bottom