Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No one will man up to that, what a shame. @drrich2 wrote the most comprehensive guide to Curacao that has ever been written in the universe but he never mentioned anything about it.
Between your comments about smoking hot, bikini clad KLM airline employees and brothels, perhaps a new sub-forum can be created. Suggested forum sub group names: 'Creepy Divers', 'Perpetually Horny Tourist' 'Diving Deviants' or 'The True Pigs of Curacao' can be created.

Too long for the intended audience. Just call it BQQBz!

Between your comments about smoking hot, bikini clad KLM airline employees
Who mentioned "smoking hot" and "bikini clad" here? I didn't.

The brothel is historic landmark present in Curacao for almost 100 years. It is part of local culture and significant part of the economy. You fly above it and easy to see everytime you land or take off from Curaca's airport.

'Creepy Divers', 'Perpetually Horny Tourist' 'Diving Deviants' or 'The True Pigs of Curacao'
Is this what takes over you and goes into your mind when one talks about interesting and different locations with important local history? You gotta raise your thinking above belt level.

Who mentioned "smoking hot" and "bikini clad" here? I didn't.

The brothel is historic landmark present in Curacao for almost 100 years. It is part of local culture and significant part of the economy. You fly above it and easy to see everytime you land or take off from Curaca's airport.

Is this what takes over you and goes into your mind when one talks about interesting and different locations with important local history? You gotta raise your thinking above belt level.
Apparently it closed in 2020 and went out of business due to covid. Building sold in 2022, according to wikipedia. Pretty interesting history from the 1940's.

GREAT NEWS everyone! The water did warm up, and not just around me :wink: Officially 27*C/80*F

I'm also seeing more and more juvenile fish around - the occasional baby trunk fish, often spotted drums, and over the weekend one of my mates found a baby yellow seahorse!

And just for fun, who doesn't love the cute smile of a porcupinefish :D

Attachments

• GOPR9504.JPG
    GOPR9504.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 41
  • GOPR9500.JPG
    GOPR9500.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 44
  • GOPR9525.JPG
    GOPR9525.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 33

Back