Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been to Curacao 13 times, Porto Marie is best!!! Especially when the KLM flight attendants are there. The prettiest sight when you come out of your awesome dive and you see the KLM flight attendants sunbathing. The diving is great too. Two reefs people know about and the third very shallow reef on the left for the third, very long dive, of the day. GREAT opportunities for photos on the right and left reefs, the straight ahead reef not so much.

I love to eat, drink and take a nap by the bar/restaurant between dives and always find somebody pleasant to chat with during SIT.

The reef where Habitat Curacao, now Coral Estates, is probably the best or at least one of the 2 best reefs in Curacao.

Sure, but only the ones in the smoker or on the grill 😜
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

1678913755257.jpeg

1678913855251.jpeg

Them be pets!!!!

I want to ask you guys, do you know about the brothel in Curacao, Le Mirage, also known as Campo Allegre? It is supposed to be the largest brothel in the Caribbean.

I want to ask you guys, do you know about the brothel in Curacao, Le Mirage, also known as Campo Allegre? It is supposed to be the largest brothel in the Caribbean.

Do you think anyone will answer that? :rofl3:

I don't think they left the mud pit at the back of the parking lot the whole time we were on the island.

Do you think anyone will answer that? :rofl3:

No one will man up to that, what a shame. @drrich2 wrote the most comprehensive guide to Curacao that has ever been written in the universe but he never mentioned anything about it.

I don't think they left the mud pit at the back of the parking lot the while time we were on the island.
That's the pigs I'm talking about, don't know anything about the other, although my older son did tell me it was there, he saw it while reading up about the island and the drinking age, marijuana status, and other things important to 18 year olds.

Porto Mari is fun. Had a nice eagle ray experience last fall.

My wife and I enjoy Playa Shon Mosa (one of the San Juan sites). It's a bit of a rough ride on a dirt road, but once you're there it's idyllic Carribean...a small beach with its own cliff-sided cove. It's best if you're the only ones there as it's small with limited parking. Unfortunately there's no way to know if others are there until you get there, so we don't try every trip (haven't tried post-covid). There are other San Juan sites nearby, but Shon Mosa is our favorite. We brought our own picnic and had a wonderful afternoon of diving in our own private cove a couple of years ago. It was a "moment." :daydream:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom