Das Svedanya Chip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good evening guys!

Thanks for all who came out Tues and sorry to the PPD who I didn't have the chance to see before I left. I just landed this evening, around 11pm (11am Manila time) and have now unpacked all my stuff.

Temp is 17C and I hear it'll get colder next week. :( Had a 3 hour layover in HK which I took the time to sleep and read shadow divers (thanks spoon! I'm 3/4 of the way through - kept me sane on the 18 hr flight!). Then from HK we stopped briefly in Anchorage to change crew. The Rockies looked beautiful but the snow and ice were intimidating! I sat next to some hot chinese MILF but she spoke not a word of english. The entire flight I was able to watch: Glory Road, King Kong, Matador, some crappy Jen Aniston and Mark Ruffalo movie, the Queen Latifah Movie where she's dying, and the last half of Memiors of a Geisha.

So it's now 3:30am and I'm exhusted but wide awake. My bro just came home from work (he's a bartender) so we're off to grab some pizza!

Thanks again guys! I'll be right back on SB. :)

awwwwww! no chipster in the PI

chip104:
Good evening guys!

Thanks for all who came out Tues and sorry to the PPD who I didn't have the chance to see before I left. I just landed this evening, around 11pm (11am Manila time) and have now unpacked all my stuff.

Temp is 17C and I hear it'll get colder next week. :( Had a 3 hour layover in HK which I took the time to sleep and read shadow divers (thanks spoon! I'm 3/4 of the way through - kept me sane on the 18 hr flight!). Then from HK we stopped briefly in Anchorage to change crew. The Rockies looked beautiful but the snow and ice were intimidating! I sat next to some hot chinese MILF but she spoke not a word of english. The entire flight I was able to watch: Glory Road, King Kong, Matador, some crappy Jen Aniston and Mark Ruffalo movie, the Queen Latifah Movie where she's dying, and the last half of Memiors of a Geisha.

So it's now 3:30am and I'm exhusted but wide awake. My bro just came home from work (he's a bartender) so we're off to grab some pizza!

Thanks again guys! I'll be right back on SB. :)

chip104:
I sat next to some hot chinese MILF but she spoke not a word of english.

she might have been pretending not to speak english so that you would stop trying to scam on her

ishbaby:
YEAH!! HAHA . . . and the signature signing, check out Pak's moment there . . . . absolutely funny . . . .

nice work Matthew!

Thanks Ish. Those were the pics taken by Jon, Chip, Iris and Spoon, and some video taken by Dea. I just put them together and added some pasaway touches.:D

Zeeman:
I've heard about that tape :) Luckily, I've only heard of other peoples involvement, so I'm safe :)

Z...

Hehehe dont worry Zee, I still have the whole project file in my computer, we can still add something interesting about you before Jon reproduces and distributes it.:D

Matthew:
Hehehe dont worry Zee, I still have the whole project file in my computer, we can still add something interesting about you before Jon reproduces and distributes it.:D

No, that's fine, really, I'm quite happy to watch rather than be watched :D

Z...

dlndavid:
them PPD are into videoing, there is one of me floating around the PI right now :D
Note to self: ask for a viewing session next year...

Hey Chip - hope you enjoy your time in North America! And don't worry about the cold - just learn to ski, it kicks *****!!!

Z...

GLad to know you arrived safely. Enjoy, Chip!

Zeeman:
No, that's fine, really, I'm quite happy to watch rather than be watched
...I shouldn't comment it'll be another one of those pot kettle black thingies again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom