Dangerous Hurricane Dean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's not in the Singledivers forum. It's in the Surface Interval forum. Both are groups you can join here: http://www.scubaboard.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

It evolved from an original Mask On Forehead/No... discussion that was one of the largest posts in recent memory.

It's evolved into the SB online chat thread.

The difference is that Mof/Nmof did not have a subject, or from what I hear. Never opeted for the SI - I spend too much time here already.

Just got back from a Cruise that made it down to Cozumel on the 23rd. The day was partly cloudy, wind was minimal, and the visibility was just about unlimited. We dove Palancar Caves and Tormentos and had a blast.
We didn't get trip insurance so we were going to make the trip regardless. The Mrs. and I just decided that if Coz was picking up the pieces when we got there we would just try and find a place where we could lend a hand for the day and not be in the way. As it turns out plenty of boats were running and we were glad to give our money to an industry that saw all it's clients fly home last week.

Papa Steve:
Just got back from a Cruise that made it down to Cozumel on the 23rd. The day was partly cloudy, wind was minimal, and the visibility was just about unlimited. We dove Palancar Caves and Tormentos and had a blast.
We didn't get trip insurance so we were going to make the trip regardless. The Mrs. and I just decided that if Coz was picking up the pieces when we got there we would just try and find a place where we could lend a hand for the day and not be in the way. As it turns out plenty of boats were running and we were glad to give our money to an industry that saw all it's clients fly home last week.

Great news to hear!! Thanks for the first hand post.

NHC.jpg

sjspeck:
That's just getting warmed up.

The original MOF/NMOF poll/thread went to 66,758 replies and 326,763 views. Before NetDoc shut it down as it was causing a drain on system resources.

They currently cut them off at 30,000 replies and start a new one -currrently #30.

Somebody should start MOFboard and sell tickets....
they get shut down closer to 12,000, and we are on #31 :D :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom