Danger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only 5 days remain.

Picture42-3.png

5 days? I thot it ended this winter. Edit: Hey that's 2012. Lots of time. Look at the Thread Readers: 3 members and 3 guests. I bet they're impressed.
DAN insurance rep assured me that as long as you are wearing your dive gear when attacked/eaten by dinosaur and suffering either ground, water or aerial assault. You will indeed be covered for at least the unused portion of your trip.

However all life insurance benefits from DAN will be void under those same circumstances...well because you should have known better then to go to the freakishly dangerous Bay Islands in the first place.
Your gear lost in the diving accident should be covered too, unless you saved $10 by taking the lowest plan.

Last edited:
I believe they just started this program

Attachments

• barney-and-friends copy.jpg
    barney-and-friends copy.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 36
So, hypothetically speaking, you were diving and subsequently were attacked by the monster. You survive, but both you and the monster get the bends.

1. Do you have to share the chamber together?

2. If not, do you rock-paper-scissors to see who goes first?

3. If the monster doesn't have fingers, how do you rock-paper-scissors?

Hypothermically speaking, I think at least one poster in this thread
Picture21-1.png

has bought insurance for that.

Back
Top Bottom