Danger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This shows just how silly some posts can be. I posted about these a year or so ago and now someone has this as breaking news?? Can't we PLEASE keep this thread on topic with only valid validated informative information to assist travelers as they travel. Lets try to keep this a serious thread without letting non relevant information come into play.

BUT if you do come across the Bathynomus Giganteus, Make sure to take full advantage of it.

sandflea2.jpg

So, they have it sitting on a cookbook. Must have been at sea a while, tired of SPAM.

I heard a rumor that Hondurans were cannibals and
they think tourists are especially tasty. Tell me it's
not true! :)

Heh, you didn't deny they're cannibals. Just that they
prefer tourists...

Lets just say in Honduras, In the event of an argument or dispute, A common, and considered a terrible insult, is to turn your back on someone and ignore them. Seldom , if ever, will you hear a local use the famout term " BITE ME"
200px-bart_simpson.png

Not true. (?)

I heard a rumor that Hondurans were cannibals and
they think tourists are especially tasty. Tell me it's
not true! :)

Well...you how they say that one of the biggest lies in the Bay Islands is that "Im leaving tomorrow"....and you know how dive shops seen to have alot of "all you can eat barbecues"...just sayin...they kinda go "hand in hand"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom