Danger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RTBDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
With all that has happened over the years around the Bay islands, this could possibly be the scariest thing to date. I just read that there is strange dinosaur type monster victimizing the coastal areas of Honduras. It is on the internet so it must be true. Please use all caution possible while spending time in or around the water. I wonder if this thing carries malaria?

Man, thanks for the info. I will look for another place to travel to this summer. Thank goodness the internet is here to inform us about all those true things!

You can't trust the Discovery Channel either, I just realized this last night when watching an abortion of a TV show about the Bermuda Triangle. Still reeling from the drivel that was expelled out of my TV screen for an hour, I sat there in stunned silence as they went into a "realistic depiction" of the Sasquatch based on eyewitness testimony of some redneck who "hasn't said a word about it since the incident many years ago".

I'm going into my room, pulling the covers over my head, and staying there until space aliens abduct me.

:shocked2:OMG!!!! The sky truly is falling

Only and just on the Bay Islands.

Picture1-8-1.gif

It's due to fall next Thursday. 6 days to impact!

Are you saying I shouldn't trust EVERYTHING I read on the Internet....OMG

Are you saying I shouldn't trust EVERYTHING I read on the Internet....OMG

No, I mean you SHOULD trust everything you read on the interwebs. If someone wrote it, it must be true!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom