Dam Dive/AOW weekend Oct 28-29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice designs, Garrett!

Add your name to this list. I will add PAID once receiving PayPal payment.

Dam Dive trip diver list:

Dive-aholic [PAID]
Dive-aholic's wife [PAID]
shark.byte.usa
Reef Man [PAID]
namabiru [PAID]
justin957 [PAID]

I have one more...His name is Dan.... He doesn't have Pay Pal...can he bring the 50??? On the 28th????

Reef Man:
I have one more...His name is Dan.... He doesn't have Pay Pal...can he bring the 50??? On the 28th????

I'll have to get back to you on payment. Diver Down II's owner is out of country right now, but once he gets back, I'll talk to him about how many he needs to keep the boat strictly ours. Can he pay you and you pay by PayPal? I just don't want to end up paying $49 for someone who doesn't show. :11: By the way, if you pay by credit card, Paypal fee is just under $2 for $51 payment. Ron, I'll refund you $4 on the 28th. Anyone else paying credit card on PayPal, please pay $51 so I don't get stuck with the fees. $49 is Diver Down II's fee. I'm just organizing the trip, not making any money off of it.

Dive-aholic [PAID]
shark.byte.usa
Reef Man [PAID]
namabiru [PAID]
justin957 [PAID]
Dan

Thanks for your trouble.... Dan had to back out...he has an obligation that day!!! Sorry!!!

Dive-aholic [PAID]
shark.byte.usa
Reef Man [PAID]
namabiru [PAID]
justin957 [PAID]

I may have two more interested....is there still room??? I will know Sunday???

Back
Top Bottom